Personal information we collect from the people that visit our blog/website.
You are asked to enter your name, email address and other details while registering to our site.
Collection of Information
We ask you to give your information when you are subscribing to our newsletter. We collect your information when make a purchase, you register, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features
Use of your Information
The information we collect is used in different ways
- We use it to improve our website
- We use it to improve our services in providing you customer services.
- We use it to deliver type of content people are interested in.
Your Information from Others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service.
- other third party sources/ and or partners, whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law),
How we keep your personal information secure
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
- You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data.
- You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details.
Information you make public or give to others
- If you make your personal information available to other people, we can’t control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that data.
How long we keep your personal information
- We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account.
When we need to update this policy
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
Protection of Your Information
We do not use Malware Scanning and SSL certificate. We never ask for personal information like credit card numbers.
We do not transfer, sell or trade your personal information to outside parties
We do not offer products or services of third party on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to
- User can visit our website anonymously
Handling Do Not Track Signals
we do not track signals, cookies or use advertising when Do Not Track (DNT) is turned on.
Third-party behavioral tracking
our website does not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Children Online Privacy Protection Act puts parents in control when it comes to a collection of information from children under 13. We do not market to children under 13 specifically.
CAN SPAM Act
It is a law that has rules about the email, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, establishes requirements for commercial messages and spells out tough penalties for violations. So, in respect of CAN SPAM Act we agree to.
You can unsubscribe to receiving emails in future at any time, for this you have to email us and we will remove you from it.